Our targeted approach resulted in a 615% increase in employee engagement compared to the previous year.
- Health advice
- Nutrition advice
- Disease prevention
- Increasing productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
Investing in the health of your employees results in increased productivity and work performance as well as reduced costs associated with absenteeism.
Our Dietitian can provide health, nutrition, disease prevention and management expertise within the workplace.
We offer tailored wellness programs and services, including:
- One to one consultation for high risk employees in the workplace, in clinic or via Telehealth
- Group education on topics such as:
- Healthy eating and chronic disease prevention
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Men and women’s health
- Creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Diabetes and a healthy heart
- Hydration, fatigue and mood management
- Nutrition for shift or fly in fly out workers
Implementation of health programs have also been shown to improve productivity, reduce staff turnover, help fulfil corporate social responsibilities as well as improve organisational culture and desirability to prospective employees.
We know that better health results in better business.